After almost 2 years dealing with multiple hacks to my website, a gentleman that really wanted to have a guitar commissioned got in contact with me by commenting on one of my blog posts. My original contact form had been removed from my site because it was not notifying me of anyone’s questions or inquiries. It was almost impossible for anyone to get in touch with me. However, thanks to his persistence I did in fact get in touch with him and he was actually someone interested in having a guitar built. Thanks to him I have added a new contact form and have switched web-hosting companies in hopes that I do not have anymore issues. With all of that being said I want to thank that new customer for allowing me to create a guitar for him and for giving me the motivation to get my website back in order.