I have started to capture the custom image of Paul’s logo. This logo was painted by his sister for his business that he started in memory of his Father. The painting was in watercolors and I had to define the image to make it work for an inlay. I have sized it to where it will fit nicely on the headstock. In the pictures you can see that I engraved a piece of purpleheart on the laser and will use the outline to cut the inlay into the quilted maple headstock. I will also use the outline to inlay abalone for the leaves of this logo. I have engraved the same logo onto the back of the guitar. The other picture is of all of the shavings from the back braces that I shaped before the back gets glued to the sides. I have installed the engraved label to the back as well.